Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Highway 75 Crack Sealing
- Friday, September 12, 2014
- On Monday, Sept. 15, the South Dakota Department of Transportation will begin a crack sealing operation on Highway 75 in Perkins County from the junction of Highway 20 to the North Dakota border.
- Governor Appoints Transportation Commissioner
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- State Transportation Secretary Darin Bergquist announces that Dr. Edward Seljeskog of Rapid City has been appointed by Gov. Dennis Daugaard to the remainder of former Commissioner Jerry Schoener’s term on the South Dakota Transportation Commission, which expires in April 2015.