Friday, September 19, 2014
- 10th Street and Sycamore Avenue
- Thursday, September 18, 2014
- The city of Sioux Falls, in collaboration with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, will be switching traffic to the newly constructed southbound lanes of Sycamore Avenue tonight (Thursday evening) after 6 p.m.
- Election Signs Not Allowed in Right of Way
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- The South Dakota Department of Transportation reminds the public that political campaign and ballot-issue signs cannot be placed on state highway rights of way.