Links to the Federal Aviation Administration
Links to State Codified Laws & Procedural Rules
Links Useful For Pilots
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA)
- DUAT - The Direct User Access Terminal (DUAT) Service is a computerized service provided by the FAA. It allows current pilots to directly access FAA weather data and flight plan systems.
- Landings - You'll find various aviation databases (FAA Regulations, AIM, SDRs, NTSB Briefs, N Numbers and more), aviation news, weather, flight planning, events, products, expert advice, and links.
- Airport Diagrams - Full-color airport diagrams for all US airports with instrument approaches plus some other airports that have requested to be included in the diagram series. This information is free to all pilots and aviation enthusiasts. In response to the FAA's initiatives on runway incursions, these easy-to-read diagrams were developed as a service to the aviation community so that pilots will be more familiar with airport layouts and there would be an easy way for all pilots to have access to diagrams.
- South Dakota Pilots Association - SDPA is a non-profit organization of pilots and aviation enthusiasts who have banded together to promote general aviation interests in South Dakota, and through the newsletter, keep members informed of aviation issues in South Dakota and issues at the regional, national, and international levels that affect general aviation in South Dakota.
- AOPA's Airport Watch
- General Aviation Serves America
- Aviation Across America
Links to Air Carriers
Links To Other Aviation Related Sites